Antari DNG-200 Low Fog Generator
Wil je eenmalig een e-mail ontvangen zodra het weer leverbaar is?
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
- Vragen en Antwoorden
The DNG-200 Low Fog Generator is the complete ground fog effect solution from a fully self-compacted unit with wheels and handles to stand against tough transport. The effect produced is virtually indistinguishable from that created by dry ice.
Distinctively from other products currently on the market, it creates low fog straight from the machine’s nozzle. This makes it far more efficient and convenient without any hassles of CO2 installations. It is operator-friendly as there are no external controls on the machine. Simply plug in the unit and place the 3-meter fog conducting hose (for remote dispersion) and operate it like a normal fog machine.
The machine features a powerful compressor and aluminum heater block. 3 variable fog outputs can be selected from a tiny cloud to the thickest fog with a super fast heat-up time of 12 minutes. It is fully controllable via a LCD DMX512 controller allowing the operator to set the volume control and timing precisely. Furthermore, the after-service maintenance is trouble-free as the compressor and the heater are in two different contained locations.
Electricity is saved due to a highly efficient power control system and superior ventilation, thus permitting the fogger to operate at optimal low-level temperature. The 10-liter tank also offers non-stop power and enables extended use between refills. With built-in low-noise fan system which can spread the dense cloud of low-lying fog evenly with proper distance; Certainly an impressive effect for theatrical and studio applications where noise level should be minimized.
Heavy-duty low fog machine, generates enormous amounts with fluid
- All-in-one environmentally friendly fog cooler and fog generator
- Creates enormous amounts of low lying fog (340 m³/min.) for professional theatrical effects
- Uses regular fog fluid without harmful CO2 or dry ice
- Rugged metal housing with carrying handles and castors
- Powerful compressor and aluminum heater
- Particularly low-noise fan system
- Accessory box for power cables and fog hose
- Incl. 3 m fog conducting hose for remote dispersion
- 10 liter tank capacity
- Low fluid detector
- User friendly – can be operated like any other fog machine
- Control via integrated DMX interface or supplied cable control module with LCD screen (functions: timer with interval, duration and output volume, DMX starting address, continuous output, manual activation)
- Flight case with castors included
- Perfect for theaters, large clubs, stage productions, rental companies and industrial applications
|Power supply:||230 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||600 (compressor)|
|Tank capacity:||10 l|
|Initial warm-up time:||12 min.|
|Fluid consumption:||11 min./l (with high output)|
|Output volume:||12000 cft/min. (approx. 340 m³/min.)|
|DMX connection:||5-pin and 3-pin XLR|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||800 x 608 x 800 mm|
|Afmetingen||1.1600 × 0.9550 × 0.7650 m|
|Power consumption W||
230 V AC, 50 Hz
DMX, Wired remote control
|Fluid consumption ml/min||
ca. 90 –
230 V AC, 50 Hz
|Rookmachine Vermogen (W)||
|Output Volume (m3)||
|Afmetingen (BxDxH) mm||
800 x 608 x 800 mm
3 – 5 Pin XLR
Vragen en Antwoorden
Er zijn nog geen vragen. Wees de eerste om een vraag over dit product te stellen.