Omnitronic SMARD-24RCA Digital DSP Controller
Wil je eenmalig een e-mail ontvangen zodra het weer leverbaar is?
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
- Vragen en Antwoorden
The Smard-24RCA is flexible pocket size digital system processor (DSP). It stands out with its excellent sound characteristic and compact design.
2 analog cinch inputs and 4 analog cinch outputs are waiting for you. You can easily adjust all important settings with the included software on your PC or MAC. Settings are for example the frequency-filter, signal mixing/routing, in and output equalizing, signal delay and the limiter/compressor. You can safe up to 50 user presets on the device and protect them from unwanted access via a multi-level lock function.
The integrated RTA and the FIR filter complete the package. After you are done with the setup you operate the Smard-24RCA standalone with an optional power supply.
This is what you use the processor for
The system processor is perfect for speaker equalization and the adjustment of your speaker system to the listening room. The device also leaves nothing to be desired for HiFi fans and those who build the systems themselves. You can embed several subwoofers in every system and have the possibility to do an extensive room
Disturbing waves in the bassline you can eliminate as well as disturbing booming on your desktop speakers via frequency correction. The Smard-24RCA is even well prepared for car Hifi because of its small size.
Digital dignal processor (DSP) in miniature format, software included
- Flexible routing configurations for all standard mono and stereo output operating modes
- 2 analog RCA inputs
- 4 analog RCA outputs
- 10-band parametric EQ per input and output
- Parametric filters can be set as Bell, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Notch, Allpass
- Active crossover with Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filter with slopes up to 24 dB/octave
- The intelligent software for PC and Mac allows convenient control with a computer
- Up to 50 user presets storable in the device via software
- Up to 2000 ms signal delay adjustable for the inputs and outputs
- Limiter and compressor for each input and output
- Switchable phase per output (180°)
- Lock function for protecting the program settings
- 24-bit AD/DA converter
- 48 kHz sampling rate
- FIR filters
- Real-Time-Analyzer function (RTA)
- Incl. control software for programing and remote control via computer through mini USB interface
- Wall mounting
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and better
|Power supply:||USB port or|
|6 V DC, 500 mA via power adapter (accessory)|
|Maximum input level:||+9 dBu|
|Dynamic range:||113 dBA|
|Maximum output level:||+6 dBu|
|Dynamic range:||103 dBA|
|Sampling frequency:||48 kHz|
|Frequency range:||20-20000 Hz|
|Filter types:||Bessel, Butterworth or Linkwitz-Riley|
|Slopes:||6, 12, 18 or 24 dB/octave|
|Crossover frequency:||20-20000 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||100 x 100 x 130 mm|
|Afmetingen||0.0750 × 0.1850 × 0.1350 m|
|Frequency range Hz||
20 – 20000
Vragen en Antwoorden
Er zijn nog geen vragen. Wees de eerste om een vraag over dit product te stellen.